This article is part of our Farm Futures series.
For the next three weeks we will continue releasing the top-10 prospect rankings in each organization, moving this week to the teams in the N.L. East. These rankings will be updated throughout the course of the season on RotoWire.com when players switch organizations, lose their rookie eligibility, or when a player's development dictates a change in where they are ranked within their team's system. These rankings are intended for dynasty league owners, as many of the players mentioned will not contribute in 2015.
Please feel free to start a dialogue in the comments section below, or @RealJRAnderson on Twitter.
Rank, Name, Position, Age, Projected Level For Start Of 2015
1. Jose Peraza, 2B, 20, Triple-A
2. Rio Ruiz, 3B, 20, Double-A
3. Lucas Sims, RHP, 20, Double-A
4. Braxton Davidson, OF, 18, Low-A
5. Manny Banuelos, LHP, 23, Triple-A
6. Mike Foltynewicz, RHP, 23, Majors
7. Ozhaino Albies, SS, 18, Low-A
8. Max Fried, LHP, 21, Rehab (Tommy John surgery in August 2014)
9. Tyrell Jenkins, RHP, 22, Double-A
10. Christian Bethancourt, C, 23, Majors
Five of the 10 names on this list were acquired via trade this offseason, as the Braves were able to push their farm system toward the middle of the pack. Most of the players they traded for, particularly Manny Banuelos, Mike Foltynewicz, Max Fried, and Tyrell Jenkins, seem to be guys whose original organization soured on them, or were