This article is part of our Farm Futures series.
This marks the fifth installment of this year's top-10 prospect rankings in each organization, continuing with the teams in the AL Central. These rankings will be updated throughout the season on RotoWire.com when players switch organizations, lose their rookie eligibility, or when a player's development dictates a change in where they are ranked within their team's system.
Please feel free to start a dialogue in the comments section below, or @RealJRAndersonon Twitter.
Rank, Name, Position, Age On 4/1/16, Projected Level For Start Of 2016
CHICAGO WHITE SOX
1. Tim Anderson, SS, 22, Triple-A
2. Carson Fulmer, RHP, 22, Double-A
3. Spencer Adams, RHP, 19, High-A
4. Adam Engel, OF, 24, Double-A
5. Corey Zangari, 1B, 18, Low-A
6. Jordan Guerrero, LHP, 21, Double-A
7. Tyler Danish, RHP, 21, Triple-A
8. Jacob May, OF, 24, Triple-A
9. Trey Michalczewski, 3B, 21, Double-A
10. Jordan Stephens, RHP, 23, Low-A
The White Sox haven't had an above average farm system in years, and after graduating Carlos Rodon and shipping off Frankie Montas, Trayce Thompson and Micah Johnson this offseason, they are once again left with a pretty underwhelming collection of farmhands. Anderson is the crown jewel, a potential first division shortstop whose speed on the bases and contact-heavy approach gives him more potential in fantasy than real life. Fulmer was the team's first pick in last year's draft, and he could reach the big leagues this season, although his upside and